Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Typing with one eye closed is a bad idea

I just reread my last post and giggled at all the typos and bad grammar. Very tired was I and quite possibly a little high on some pain meds. But I am pleased with my new blog design (except for the font color of the bio...still have to work on that).

Today was spent on an ethics test. Tough subject matter (physician assisted suicide and passive and active euthanasia) and in the middle I decided to research transferring to U of Maui finish my degree. I'm not sure it is possible but I am still considering looking into it. I am not excited about leaving this beautiful place or my amazing husband in 6 short weeks.

Ok I know I promised a breezy update and it IS coming but it is 12:10 AM and I will no doubt be awake at 5:00 when the roosters start up...yes Maui has a chicken problem. Oy.

Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment