Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I can't believe I finished the whole thing.

First year down.  I am now a senior in college.  It may have taken a few years to get here but I'm HERE!!  This past year has been one of the most intense experiences of my life but I wouldn't trade it for anything.  I am so happy that I chose to go back to school and finish my degree, and that I chose to get a bachelors degree.  And to have done it with mostly A's makes me the most happy of all.  One more year and I will be there!!

Now for a much deserved 12 day rest before I start my summer school classes...Hey they never said it would be easy :)

3 comments:

  1. YAY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'm so excited that this is your last year. You've worked incredibly hard. Are we both done in 2012? Do we need to plan some sort of celebratory event??

    ReplyDelete